Main navigation |
Confidential Materials Recycling
The University's Waste Management Division is not bonded and insured to handle confidential materials placed into regular trash or recycling containers. We can provide locked containers and offer direct pickup from your office. If you need a higher level of security, there are companies in the metropolitan area that can provide the confidential destruction and recycling of documents for a fee. Search "Office Records Destruction" to locate the operation nearest you.
Confidential recycling steps:
- Decide whether a temporary confidential hamper is needed (this will be dropped off and picked up upon request--but does not permanently remain in your department), or if your department would like to purchase, or has purchased, a confidential toter to remain in your office.
- Call 612-625-6481 to schedule a confidential toter or hamper to be dropped off or picked up at your office.
- Please allow for a few days for the hamper or toter to arrive.
- If using a temporary hamper, please fill within two weeks for pick-up.
- Call 612-625-6481 to schedule the pick-up of the hamper, or the emptying of a toter.
- Please allow for a few days for the hamper or toter to be picked up.
Como Recycling Facility
3009 Como Ave S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Recycling Hotline: 612-625-8084